Westair Filtration is Western Australia’s leading supplier of air pollution control systems and filtration solutions across a variety of industries.
We operate across a diverse customer base and industries including woodworking, metal fabrication, automotive, minerals, timber processing plants, food & pharmaceuticals, paper/packaging and textiles, agricultural seed & grain, cement, foundries and many more.
We combine our expertise and backed by the range of internationally renowned Nederman products to provide our clients with effective, well designed air pollution control solutions of unmatched performance and reliability.
Our services for all air pollution control systems include:
- Technical Support
- CAD Drafting
Westair Filtration have the solutions for you.
– Working together we will develop a design that fits your requirements. One that will minimise energy usage while still offering you the solution suited to your needs.
– Westair Filtration understands what is required to provide the systems that you require. We will provide you with the correct filtration systems for hassle free extraction.
– Westair Filtration supplies quality products from Nederman, recognised as an industry leader in extraction systems.
– Westair Filtration can also supply custom made fabricated items to fit your needs, providing even more flexibility.
– Westair Filtration maintains a large selection of QF ducting at our Midvale warehouse.
– Westair Filtration can offer a full turnkey system.
– Westair Filtration can assess and determine the best solution for your problem.
– After the initial consult we will look at and discuss your business requirements and how to achieve your goals.
– Westair Filtration can draw the ducting plan in CAD, to help you visualise the end result.
– Westair Filtration can supply CAD drawings as your installation instructions.